MikroTik ROS v6 Switching
MikroTik Switching is a topic that was never clear to many engineers.
This course covers everything about MikroTik Switching on RouterOS v6.
In this course you will learn:
- Introduction to Switching on MikroTik
- Maximum Transmission Unit (MTU)
- Virtual local area network (VLAN)
- Spanning-Tree Protocol (STP)
- Link Aggregation
- Port Isolation
- L2 Quality of Service
- L2 Security
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Basic computer skills
- Familiar with MikroTik RouterOS v6